Friday, August 12, 2005

Adventures of Niffer and Mincent: Days 3 and 4

First, let me start by saying that the only people I got responses from regarding the redlight district were either my family or my friends. Not Michael's. Not sure what that says about me. lol. But, to all of you who responded (you know who you are)... Too much information! I'll need a couple more years of counseling now. =)

Michael and I stopped by to see the windmills in Holland (we had to pick up wooden clogs for our treasure hunt list)... I was going to talk about them some more, and the killer slugs we saw along the way, but the thoughts have all passed since we arrived into Brugges. We love Brugges!

Brugges is full of Hondo dogs! If you don't know what a Hondo dog is, just trust me. It's got lots of horses with carriages. Clop clop clop. It's got canals! And beautiful old buildings. Even the pharmacies are super-cute! And best of all..... chocolate!!!! OH MY GOD! Neither Michael or I are big chocolate fans, but we're in heaven here. We've decided that Brugges is by far our favorite town we've ever visited.

Mom... YOU HAVE TO COME HERE!!! If you're concerned about the language barrier... have no fear. We have learned that when you ask someone Do you speak English? And their response is Only a little what they *really* mean is I missed a couple words in the back of Webster's, but I know how to speak English better than you. Plus I have a sexy accent.

Ok, well I suppose that's it for today. We're off to Germany tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment